Apply for A Visual Arts Scholarship Award
Requirements Vary According to Scholarship:
- 24 Credits Completed by end of this semester (spring 2013)
- Enrollment will be full-time (12 credits min) next two semesters
- Some awards require a GPA of 2.5 or 3.0 and higher (ask your professor)
Submit a portfolio of 10 Pieces of Artwork by March 27th to Patti Richards in ET 106 during normal business hours. Include a statement about your future plans.
Scholarship amounts vary from a hundred dollars to a thousand dollars for the school year as long as you are enrolled full time.
Instructions for Application:
- Click HERE to access STARS system
- Setup your account
- Complete all of the questions and click Save & Continue
- Fill out all three free form essay questions (click image on right for more info)
- You do not need to upload documents here, you can include a statement about your future plans inside your portfolio
- When you have completed registration you should see a list of qualifying scholarships applications (check with your professor for eligible scholarships)
- Contact your professor to let them know you are applying for scholarship