A company in Cranbury, NJ is looking for a Digital Media Arts student to work on a video/animation project for their website. The project includes developing video for our websites, training and marketing materials. The project may require several visits to our facility and the work can be done in school or from their home. This is a great opportunity for an internship. Here is the company information:
Access Control Group
Cranbury, NJ 08512
908-789-8700 x 222
Contact: Arun Patel
DMA Labs will be closed from
(Sunday) March 11, 2018 through (Sunday) March 18, 2018
Designer/Motion Graphic Artist (posted LaPlaca 6/14/16)
– 1–5 years experience
– Talented conceptual, creative designer with motion graphic experience a plus
– Proficient in InDesign, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator.
– Freelance and FT options
Please submit your portfolio and full-time & freelance rates.
* On-site only
RUTGERS UNIVERSITY WILL PRESENT AN INFORMATION SESSION ON
THURSDAY, APRIL 3RD AT NOON IN SC 211.
Apply for A Visual Arts Scholarship Award
Requirements Vary According to Scholarship:
- 24 Credits Completed by end of this semester (spring 2013)
- Enrollment will be full-time (12 credits min) next two semesters
- Some awards require a GPA of 2.5 or 3.0 and higher (ask your professor)
Submit a portfolio of 10 Pieces of Artwork by March 27th to Patti Richards in ET 106 during normal business hours. Include a statement about your future plans.
Scholarship amounts vary from a hundred dollars to a thousand dollars for the school year as long as you are enrolled full time.
Instructions for Application:
- Click HERE to access STARS system
- Setup your account
- Complete all of the questions and click Save & Continue
- Fill out all three free form essay questions (click image on right for more info)
- You do not need to upload documents here, you can include a statement about your future plans inside your portfolio
- When you have completed registration you should see a list of qualifying scholarships applications (check with your professor for eligible scholarships)
- Contact your professor to let them know you are applying for scholarship
APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION DEADLINE
October 1, 2015
If you expect to graduate this January 2016 whether or not you are participating in the graduation ceremony you must have yourgraduation application submitted by the above date.
The graduation forms can be found in the Enrollment Services Office on the second floor of the Student Center.
If you are unsure about having all your requirements completed please consult with your academic advisor.